The aim of the MetSEA Junior Establishment E Squad is to prepare
swimmers to qualify for our area championships, increase participation and
improve swimmer retention.
Registration fee for the Junior Establishment E Squad is $40. This
includes area MetSEA swim cap, MetSEA T-shirt and two in house development
days which includes pool entry, guest speakers, coaches, pool hire and
PLEASE CHECK ALL DATES CAREFULLY AS NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
* Swimmer is a finical member from a swim club within the MetSEA area
aged 7 yrs and above who has not yet gained a MetSEA Championship qualifying
* Swimmer is competing in club run meets.
* Swimmer has approval and recommendation by their home coach.
is committed to attend and actively participate at both squad
* Swimmer displays a mature and positive attitude towards swimming and
training within a team environment.
* This is an additional specific part of the criteria which will look at
the interaction that swimmers have had with squad coaches previously and the
behaviour/attitude on previous squads, teams and camps
ANTICIPATED SQUAD SIZE
Total squad size to be
a maximum of 90 members
Dates for MetSEA in –house camp
28th July 2019 - ANGELO
ANESTIS AQUATIC CENTRE, 98c Preddys Rd, Bexley, 10:00pm - 3:30pm
11th August 2019 - ANGELO ANESTIS AQUATIC CENTRE, 98c Preddys
Rd, Bexley, 10:00pm - 3:30pm
In house camps will include
both educational and pool sessions along with guest speakers.
Click Here to Register for a Squad
For more information email Craig at email@example.com